Butterfly badges™ (article 1070.03/2): A4 paper sheet with integrated laminated congress badge with 1 slit and 2 holes at the top of the congress badge for a badge clip or for a lanyard/ keycord with two carbine hooks. The butterfly badges can be printed automatically on both sides by using any kind of laser printer, ideal for sending as confirmation letter including the congress badge. Finished badge size 97 x 86 mm.
Can be ordered from 1,000 sheets
With 2 vouchers at the top of the A4 sheet*.
Measurements of the vouchers 10,5 x 6 cm.
* Perforation lines can be added to all butterfly badges. You can create your own appropriate layout of vouchers in different sizes. Prices are on request. For more information please contact us at: [email protected] or call 0031-20-5727374.
- Green eco-friendly product
- Made of 120 grs FSC paper (FSC = Forest Stewardship Council).
- Suitable for laser printers.
- The lamination used does not contain any heavy metal or chlorine and is manufactured without solvents.
- Incineration with thermal energy recuperation is harmless for the environment.
- Both paper as lamination can be sorted out in paper recycling and is inert in waste deposit.
- Very easy to use: print, peel off, fold, ready.
- Time saving compared to traditional badge holders where you have to tear the paper and insert it in the badge holder.
- Strong and durable; suitable for events that are lasting one or several days.
- Most popular badge type at present, both for small and big conferences.
Download template: Download
There is an option to have the butterfly badges pre-printed in offset. Please contact [email protected] for further information of all possibilities.
Preview with measurements: