Butterfly badges™ (article 1074.00): A4 paper sheet with 4 integrated laminated congress badges in credit card size with one slit at the top of the congress badge for a badge clip or for a lanyard/ keycord with one carbine hook or clip.
The butterfly badges can be printed automatically on both sides by using any kind of laser printer. These sheets with 4 badges per sheet are especially suitable when the badges are printed in advance of an event and when a small size badge will do. Finished badge size 86 x 54.
- Green eco-friendly product
- Made of 120 grs FSC paper (FSC = Forest Stewardship Council).
- Suitable for laser printers.
- The lamination used does not contain any heavy metal or chlorine and is manufactured without solvents.
- Incineration with thermal energy recuperation is harmless for the environment.
- Both paper as lamination can be sorted out in paper recycling and is inert in waste deposit.
- Very easy to use: print, peel off, fold, ready.
- Time saving compared to traditional badge holders where you have to tear the paper and insert it in the badge holder.
- Strong and durable; suitable for events that are lasting one or several days.
- Most popular badge type at present, both for small and big conferences.
There is an option to have the butterfly badges pre-printed in offset. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information of all possibilities.
Available in packs of 125 sheets (= 500 badges). Also available in other badge sizes.