Large Butterfly badges (article 1071.03): A4 paper sheet with integrated laminated congress badge with both 1 slit as well as 2 holes at the top of the congress badge which makes them suitable for both a badge clip or for a lanyard / keycord with 1 carbine hook or clip as well as lanyards / keycords with 2 carbine hooks. With 2 hooks you prevent the badge from turning. Ideal when you have a name etc. on the front side of the badge and a programme or something at the back side. These larger sized badges are particularly suitable in case you want to add more information on the badge, such as a programme, a barcode, a QR-code etc.
The butterfly badges can be printed automatically on both sides by using any kind of laser printer, ideal for sending as confirmation letter including the congress badge. Finished badge size 97 x 134 mm.
- Green eco-friendly product
- Made of 120 grs FSC paper (FSC = Forest Stewardship Council).
- Suitable for laser printers.
- The lamination used does not contain any heavy metal or chlorine and is manufactured without solvents.
- Incineration with thermal energy recuperation is harmless for the environment.
- Both paper as lamination can be sorted out in paper recycling and is inert in waste deposit.
- Very easy to use: print, peel off, fold, ready.
- Time saving compared to traditional badge holders where you have to tear the paper and insert it in the badge holder.
- Strong and durable; suitable for events that are lasting one or several days.
- Most popular badge type at present, both for small and big conferences.
There is an option to have the butterfly badges pre-printed in offset and to have perforation lines wherever you wish. In that case you can create tickets and vouchers in any size you wish on the same sheet as the badge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information of all possibilities.
Available in packs of 500 sheets. Also available in other badge sizes.