Butterfly badges™ (article 1070.33): A4 paper sheet with 3 integrated laminated congress badge with both 1 slit as well as 2 holes at the top of the congress badge, which makes them suitable for both a badge clip or for a lanyard/ keycord with 1 carbine hook or clip as well as lanyards / keycords with 2 carbine hooks. With 2 hooks you prevent the badge from turning.
The butterfly badges™ can be printed automatically on both sides by using any kind of laser printer. These sheets with 3 badges per sheet are especially suitable when the badges are printed in advance of an event and a confirmation letter and / or vouchers are not needed. Finished badge size 97 x 86 mm.
- Green eco-friendly product
- Made of 120 grs FSC paper (FSC = Forest Stewardship Council).
- Suitable for laser printers.
- The lamination used does not contain any heavy metal or chlorine and is manufactured without solvents.
- Incineration with thermal energy recuperation is harmless for the environment.
- Both paper as lamination can be sorted out in paper recycling and is inert in waste deposit.
- Very easy to use: print, peel off, fold, ready.
- Time saving compared to traditional badge holders where you have to tear the paper and insert it in the badge holder.
- Strong and durable; suitable for events that are lasting one or several days.
- Most popular badge type at present, both for small and big conferences.
There is an option to have the butterfly badges pre-printed in offset. Please contact email@example.com for further information of all possibilities.
Available in packs of 250 sheets (= 750 badges). Also available with 1 badges per sheet (in that case either with 1 slit or with 2 slits) and in different badge sizes.